Featured Post

What is CIBIL (Credit Bureau) and why is it so important today?

Most customers in India, who have Credit Cards and Personal Loans are unaware of the existence of CIBIL (Credit Information Bureau (India) L...

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Introducing Customer Case Studies

The objective of this blog was to empower and educate customers on the issues that they experience on their Credit Cards. However basis the mails I receive from readers, I have found out that I need to start helping customers resolve the specific problems that they face with their Banks.
As a result, I am starting a Case Study series where I will publish sample customer complaints that I receive and the resolution as proposed by me, hoping that readers can read these case studies and take up the issues with the banks.
So do continue to write to me with the specific issues you face (and how you feel your bank is cheating you :) ) and if the complaint is representative, I will publish the same with the resolution so that other customers can benefit from it as well.
Having worked closely with 2 Credit Card Issuers in the last 4 years especially from a Customer Service perspective, I think this is an area where the customers need help
Feel free to write in to Ask.Pranav@Gmail.Com with comments / issues if any

No comments: